My Love My Life

My Love My Life
Dream big, earn it, enjoy life

Saturday, January 26, 2008

FINALLY MY BLOG LET ME IN!! LOL!!
HIES ALL!!
sry tht i didn post ..as u can see, i cant log in my blog for the past few weeks
- - crazy website - -
IM HAPPY TO BE BACK TO BLOG AGAIN!! HAHA!!
anyways, today is my bday! thts y im so happy! xD
i cant talk bout today cause ..its oni half past 1
bout ytd! kinda bored but fun?
i went out wit jo n yin li together wit me bro oso.
Well, my other fwens was supposed to come but they didn turn up at all.
NVR TEL ME!!! THEY ARE GONNA BE TOAST!! LOL!
Nth much act. We walk, shop, talk xD
Oh ya, n played ...arcade! WAHAHAHA!
after tht, jo n yin li was like, shopping for necklace, earrings n others - -
while me n my bro waited ~lol~
when i was almost 6 o'clock, we went down to the ground floor n meet jon yin li.
so i just sat there waiting for thm to buy their drinks.
SURPRISINGLY, they came n sang HAPPY BDAY SONG
i was like OMG! the workers there oso sang... WOW!
A REAL SURPRISE! TQ AGAIN U 2, Yin Li n JO!! =D
so touched =X
SrY If ThiS Is ShOrT, i gotta go now, eat~ xD
CYAS ..LaTeR ConTiNue ;D
(PS: Jo SeNd Me ThE PiCs!)

No comments: