My Love My Life

My Love My Life
Dream big, earn it, enjoy life

Saturday, October 24, 2009


!~GRADUATION NITE 2009~!

Ytd nite was the BOM~!
It was awesome ..everyone looked great.
I honestly enjoyed myself there ..the food was nice
But sadly, i cudn finish it all ..wad a pity

At first, i thought i WAS late ..i looked at the time ..it was almost 8 p.m!!
But luckily, it didn start yet ..phew
It was grand alrite ..we sat n listen to speeches ..
I loved Trishna's speech ..wonderful ..agreed in every word she said ..
They serve dinner ..while eating, we watch ppl dancing n singing ..
N the whole time i was waiting for one group to perform ..n tht was ..
!!!~WONDERBANGS~!!!
They were so great, talented ..ALL OF THEM ..wow
Im not surprised if they get everyone's attention ..
We all took pics after tht ..n then eat lol ..
I took a few pics using my cam wit my fwens ..n it was rely, exciting ..
BUt sadly ..there's one person i didn take pic wit ..n tht is ..
Thts rite ..ONG JO LEEN ..does tht name sound firmiliar to u ...i think so rite? ..LOL ..
*punish her!* roar! LOL ..=xxxxxxxx
Hey, i rarely take pic wit u d ok ..u HAVE to agree wit tht .rite rite??
=PPP
Then after not long ..they dance on stage ..form 5s
Dance the chicken dance ..they even asked teacher to dance, wow ..how sporting~! ..xDDD
MUst enjoy ..b4 our DOOM arrives ..xP
Pics will be post up later on ..muahaha ...sabar k?~ ..=P

~JaN~<33

No comments: