My Love My Life

My Love My Life
Dream big, earn it, enjoy life

Friday, August 27, 2010

first off, my mom thought of sending me to a chinese doc to treat my jaw ..but i didn wan to cause ..its all ..NEEDLES ...i dun wan ..LOLs . Then she decided to send me to normal doctors ..but i doubt the clinic wud help ..so my mom decide to just buy chinese medicine for me to drink ..see will recover or not ...
well, went to carefour wit mom first b4 buying the med ...walk around n buy sum stuff ..cause my mom said it was cheap ..
then, went to subang parade, walked around ..bought 2 t-shirts from urban tee for my bro ..
then, went back to sea park, my mom wan to buy me a chinese medicine ..
went back home to drop the stuff off first cause ti was drizzling already ...
then went to sunway, cause my mom wanted to go jusco n buy her mop n others ..then my bro called n he say he wanted to go back home (ps: he was in his fren's hse)
after tht, went to buy sum drinks cause thirsty :P ..we didn do much ..after when we left sunway, we straight away went to fetch my bro ..
on the way back my bro wanted to get sumthing from digital mall ..since he left it in his fren's hse .
i didn folo ..i stayed at home ..showered, watch tv, on fb, n msn ..n blablabla ..now im blogging ..
lols ..wad a day - - ..:P ..anyways, not rely in a good mood ...AGAIN ..cause of SUMBODY ...
ciaos, blog another day ...><

No comments: