My Love My Life

My Love My Life
Dream big, earn it, enjoy life

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday~

I thought there wouldn't be anything fun goin on. But suddenly my dad say wan to go out for lunch. Ok fine, I'm not surprised wit that. What's surprising is that, he wanted to visit paradigm mall n have lunch there. I'm like, wow! ..I didn know at first until I asked my mom. In my mind, I was thinking, is this seriously happening? So without thinking any further, I just enjoy while it last. It's not like my dad would wan to go out just like that. We had lunch at this ..fancy Chinese restaurant. I didn't know what my parents order so I just waited for the food arrive. Not bad. Not bad. The food was delicious xD. There's soup as well. The drink thou, it's ..hmm ..unusual. It's not something that I would quench my thirst. Overall was nice. There was dessert as well. Yum yum, sweet sweet dessert. XD. After eating, full full, we walked all around the mall. Joke around, walk, compare price on the stuff that we might buy in the future and others. Window shopping, that's what it's called hahaha. I had fun. Literally. I get to buy my favorite popcorn from planet popcorn yay~ but dad is still dad, walk finish then we head back home. He has his show to watch anyways xD. Despite that, I had fun. Especially when my dad keeps joking around no matter which shop we are at xD. Hope we can go there again, there are 2 shops that my dad say, "next time can come back n try these" haha. Yay~ the night has come, midnight approaches. Am waiting again, for that phone call that I used to wait. 



No comments: