My Love My Life

My Love My Life
Dream big, earn it, enjoy life

Friday, August 28, 2015

Hightea with buddies at TWG. And a surprise at the end.

Today, was the day where we girls, Coco, Stacey, Xue Ling and I went out for high tea time as promise. We've been promising to go out for this, and finally it has arrived. Hahaha. We all decided to go to mid valley gardens mall TWG. I went to fetch the others while coco went there herself as she had things to do this morning. 

I didn't mean to give bad impressions on this TWG, the service was slow but understandable because lack of people working. We were flabbergasted at the tea election menu, so many options, so many varieties and I love it, I love flower teas the most. I wish to go there again, just for the tea hahahah. We chose 2 sets of high tea sets. One was a different high tea selection for today or during that time and the other is the usual high tea set in the menu. 
As we were waiting, we sat there, had a chat, long chats, funny chats, relationship chats lol. We were really in the zone of chatting and I think we were the loudest there lol. 


Then, when the food came, we let our phone eat first hahahah. Snapping left right up down, like photographers 😂. 


This set, has a lot of varieties like macaroons, green tea desert, chocolates, sandwiches, there's lambs, (sorry I forgot the menu list, cuz we just ordered without even looking thru each food names in this menu hahaha) and there's one that taste like pizza 😗. 




This set was their usual high tea set. There's macaroons where flavours can be chosen, then my friends chose scones and the turkey sandwiches. 

We had the waiter to help us to take a group photo XD. 

Phones enjoying high tea moment. 


1837, TWG. 

Ok, this part where it gets all. Shocking. At one point, while enjoying our sets, enjoying the foods, the sweets, one moment, the waiter came and served us a plate of 10 macaroons. Hold on, we did not order this, but before we even say anything like that, the waiter said "someone requested to send these to u all." And we all like "huh??????" Each and everyone of us looking left and right, while I just blankly stared at the waiter until I saw ..someone, on the first floor. I was shocked till I didn know what to say. It's the real moment where I have that speechless moment. I just pointed on the top floor, then everyone just looked up and they all go "omgggggggg, hahahaha". Laughters erupted, smiles, all the omg also come out from our mouths. That someone was, my bf, my love. I was shocked, I was touched. Everyone was. Lol. Then, before the waiter left our table, he said "and ur bill has been settled" I shouted "what?!" ...so embarrassing. Omg. Hahahaha. I was so touched. All of us were like figiting, excited, happy, shocked and all. I was touched until I wanted to cry. Too happy d. So sweet. My friends were like saying "ok, he's a keeper, or good husband, or if u breakup with him, I'll kill u (wow, brutal hahahahah) or so sweet". One even joked that "eh eh, later eat half way then got ring inside there" Hahahah. One of the Best day of my life ~~~~ will never forget. 😍😍😍😘😘😘. I did ask him to come bak over to TWG awhile. Everyone was requesting that. He came and just chat a minute or so, then he had to leave d. There's work work work to do. Gambateh bi! I love you! 

XD 


No comments: