My Love My Life

My Love My Life
Dream big, earn it, enjoy life

Monday, October 5, 2015

#throwback birthday

Throwback, 29 Aug 2015

Bro's Birthday 
How we always celebrate each other's birthday, we either go out for dinner or lunch, western food. We went out for lunch for his birthday, at The Ship near our house (Plaza 33, next to Jaya 33). My family most of the time order their usual dish, whereas I would be ordering something different when they have new things, like sets. I ordered the set lunch or what they call it, the Malaysia's Merdeka Day set xD. If I remember correctly, I ordered The Ship's Mix Meat Platter cause it was huge and filled with meat. lol. My mother, of course ordered the salmon dish, my dad, ordered black pepper lamb or was it chicken >< ..then my bro ordered his usual, sizzling black pepper lamb. My set obviously had the most, cause it came out with appetizers first, then the soup and my main dish then the dessert. Since we dont usually have the time, this is how we celebrated each other's birthday. 

(Fun fact: When it was my mom's birthday [4th Aug 2015], I was frantically thinking of what cake to get and if I had the time to get it or not. So I decided to tell my bro to get it. The funny thing was he asked me back "Buy cake for what?" ..I paused for a sec and then say "for mama birthday la" ..he "GASP" LOL. Indicating that he had forgotten my mom's birthday ><. End up I bought the cake while I was with my hubby cause my bro was too sick. Then when I was home at night, I set the cake on the table. My dad seem puzzled as well, until when my mom was in the living room and I asked, "want to cut the cake already?" Mom accepted. Then dad asked "how come got cake?" Mom said "my birthday la thats why got cake. Dad expression was priceless when my mom announce it was her birthday. My dad exclaimed "your bday ah? oh sorry sorry", my bro came out from the room and we all had a huge laugh.) 









I didn't know what to get for him since my mom already giving him something nice and cool already. (new GoPro) lol. So i temporary made a card for him. A rush sketch of his game character from FallOut.



And this is his birthday cake. we had it at night after dinner xD




No comments: