My Love My Life

My Love My Life
Dream big, earn it, enjoy life

Monday, April 28, 2008




WOOOOTSSSS! SRY! Nvr blog for a very long time! LOL
first of all ..im very bz these few weeks ..
seceond of all ..my bro keeps hogging the com, so i cant rely use - -
n lastly ..im lazy LOL!!! hahahahaha! xP


Hmmmm ...anyways, bad things been goin on in my life ..
rely cant stand it anymore ...i thought everything will be over ..
but it keeps getting worse ..day by day ..
suffered so much ...no mood ...n others
i've been crying this few weeks too ...trying to let go wad i've always kept in me ..
im so hurt ...so angry! ...so disappointed in myself =(
n ytd, i did a rely bad thing ...made me cry again ...i duno y i did tht ..
izit rely me doin so? ...was i thinking rite? ...am i a good fwen?
hmm ..questions running through my mind everyday ..
i cant even concentrate in class ...n im oso worried bout my exam ...
if i fail how? ...if i dun do well how? ...wad will become of me ...
am i doin the best i can like everyone said? ...
ALL QUESTIONS ...but no answers ....=(
I wonder, will u all be betta off without me? ...am i becoming a burden to u all?
by crying ...complaining ...im sry ...SRRRRYYYYYYYY!


WILL I BE A BETTA PERSON???
WILL I HAV A BETTA LIFE???
DID I DO ANY WRONG THINGS???
AM I LOOSING MY FWENS???
Y AM I ANGRY?
Y AM I STIL SAD?
Y ARE ALL THESE QUESTIONS RUNNING IN MY HEAD!


i rely nid answers ...but its impossible to noe them ...
nvr noe wad will happen ...
i always told myself tht i can ...but i end up saying i cant ...
y ...y ..y?? ..y do i always say tht ....
each day ...i kept loosing my confidence ....
wad is the solution to all these? ...i rely wan to noe ...
am i over reacting?
hmmm ...as the time passes ..my tears will continue flowing ...
not knowing when it'll stop ...
i just wanna say, thkx to all my fwens tht are concerned bout me =)
u all are the best ...i wont eva wan to replace u all ..
especially the one im close to ..like my own lil sista ;) JolEeN
!~TeDdiE~!

No comments: