My Love My Life

My Love My Life
Dream big, earn it, enjoy life

Friday, May 16, 2008

YAY! exam OVER! ..away wit books! hahahaha! ..holidays here we come!
hmm ..this WHOLE week was my exam ..n boy oh boy ..is tough alrite x.x
i think im gonna like screw atleast half of the subjects tht i've sat ..
haiz ..result come out oni ...one word ...SAD!

OK~! now is not the time to think of the results!
holiday is here! i wan to enjoy! hahah!
n i cant wait! i feel so free now ...rather than b4 ==!!
hmm ...i realise sumthing ...when im sad, emo ...i'll write all kinds of stuff on the paper ...
no matter how long oso i can still write ...all those, emo stuff O.O ...
everytime after the exam, when i had free time b4 the exam ends, i'll start to write ...
sad things of cuz ...to my surprise ...i wrote almost 2 page long - - ..
i dunno y am i saying this but its like ...so weird - -
LOL ..anyways, im glad tht exam is over ...no nid to touch the books!
and most of all, no pressure, n tht i dun hav to shed my tears all the time ..

omg ..i seriously dunno wad to write now ...SPEECHLESSS! LOL
i'll blog tml LOL ...nth to say now ..
dun wan to write more ....later i go all emo again ..
which is bad! ..later my fwens n families all worry o.O
well, now im in a good mood! yeah! cause exam is over of cuz ..hahhaahah!

ENDING BLOG LOl!

(()) (())
( ^ o ^ )
(,,,) (,,,)
(( ))__(( ))

~LOVES TEDDIESSS!~ xD

No comments: