My Love My Life

My Love My Life
Dream big, earn it, enjoy life

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sry, didn blog for a long long time ..
n the ones who tagged me LOL ..
I'll continue the next tag whoeva tagged me ..
Now a days, im just having sum things on my mind ..
distracting me so much until i cant even think ..
i dun rely noe wad to do bout it act ..
anyways, i'll just blog wadeva i did this month ..
the last post was, me n my fwens went to 1U ..
well, after tht week, i went one more time to 1U ..
but wit diff ppl, jo n her fwens, nice to meet them though ..
eventhough i didn rely talked to them ..
abit awkward at first, but in the end i just got use to it ..
b4 we watched a movie, we just waited n waited for the movie to start ..
there were nth else to do, we just walked lol ..
until we were saying bored bored bored bored all the time ..
wanted to take pic, but i guess there wasn enough time after the movie ..
we watched madagascar 2 ..it rely lighten up our moods ..
cause its like dam funny, abit mushy ..but funny x) ..
btw jo, u noe wad i wan to ask u d rite ...
yups, is the pics, very long d lo ..wan the pic to post it up =x
after watching movie, jo said she was hungry ..
so we had a tea-break ..so-called tea-break ..i didn had any cause i was full ..
n it was gonna be my dinner time so ..i hav to safe room for tht ..
jo went back early ..to my shock ..cause she was suppose to go back later than me lol ..
i went back late, thkx to jo's fwen for accompany me at mcd to wait for my mom ^^ ..
and thts the end of tht day lolz ..

No comments: