My Love My Life

My Love My Life
Dream big, earn it, enjoy life

Thursday, November 13, 2008

WAHHHHHH ..today last day of skewl SAD!
not all of us same class =(
SOBSSS ..sad sad ..HAIZZZZ
Anyways, in skewl, didn do much
took our exam slip n here a few anouncement
went to class sat n chit chat
Our last day to act be together n talk n talk n talk
hahahah ..gonna miss u all eventhough im gonna see u all again
Still, we're all in diff class! How sad =(
Wish u all good luck, especially the ones who is goin to 5sa n 5sb LOL! Enjoy next year!
Let make it the best year eva! Our very last year in sri aman.
Man, time sure pass fast huh O.o ..
Im getting old! HAahahahha
so many tugasan to do - - ..HAIZ
wonder how am i gonna enjoy myself
disadvantage of joining pure sc LOL ..alot of work to do
YILAINE! I WAN THE PICS! ROAR!
Hopefully i can go out more this year ..u all ROTTING in the hse, I OLEDI rot LOL
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!
PANDA COMBOOOOOO JOOOLEEEEEEENNNN! x33333333333333 hahahahhaha

No comments: