My Love My Life

My Love My Life
Dream big, earn it, enjoy life

Sunday, June 29, 2014

26 & 27 Jan 2014

 26 Jan 2014

The day before my birthday was just an ordinary Saturday, i think. lol. My aunt flew back to msia from shanghai to celebrate CNY. My aunt wanted to see the place where she bought the apartment before this. The place was at the Oasis. The building (apartment) haven't completely fully build yet, it was still under construction. Upon seeing that, we decided to take a walk at the Oasis Square. It was my first time there. It is a really peaceful and quiet place, well , at the moment. Since not everything is build yet and not that many shops open, its not a hot spot for people to walk around yet. But I liked the place already. xD. Its not much but, here are the photos taken by me.  





It was near CNY so you can see alot of those lanterns hanging about across the human made pond and fountain lol.




 It was lunch time, so we went and find food, My uncle, brought his kids as well. They were really hyper ..and noisy ..like how kids are suppose to behave lol. My cousin sister is really a photogenic person, is always take picture of this and that. I think in the end, my aunty chose old town. My aunt and uncle were having a usual conversation while I entertain the kids till the food comes. Of course the place isn't settled in if the kids are there. But hey, they are just kids, takes time to discipline them. After that, the kids crave for ice cream from a shop down ahead. I wanted one before but I was already full so i denied the request. So only the kids savor the ice cream. 







Both of them are growing ... fast. T-T .



That was all for that day. The next day was my birthday, we didn celebrate much during the day, just the night. where we went to a western restaurant called the Windmill at Subang. We normally do celebrations there by having dinner. Yeap, simple but I was happy enough to celebrate with my family even if it was only dinner.


 The photo is blurred but there's me then middle is my aunty and the one at the end, my mom xD.


 My dad and bro lol. They were both using the phone. Like father like son.


The dish there is urm, shark fin soup i think, and my bro was drinking the tom yam soup and there's the salad.

 I ordered, seafood chowder, delicious :P. The taste is like tomato soup.

I think I didn't know what else to order, so i ordered this. I forgot whats the name of this dish but there was fried chicken, fried banana, sausage, fries, corns and veges. And the most regret thing on why i ordered this was, no sauce. 


And there it is, my birthday ice cream cake xD hahahhaha. We ate this after we came back home from dinner. Its, obviously, chocolate flavoured. I think most of our birthdays means me and my bro, the cake is similar to this. same flavor and shape and decorations. :X I think I gotten my present from my mom and dad earlier, on the December I think and it's the iPad Air that I am using rite now. Thank to my mom and dad for the lovely present. I could even use my iPad for studying, since i could download my notes into 2 apps called the cabinet and the other one called the notability. These both app allows me to highlight, and right notes directly on the notes that I downloaded in there. The notability has other feature where it can voice record, means you can record the lectures or teachings during class and if you forgot or still dont understand what has been taught on that day, just play back the lecture. Of cuz, the voice of the lecturer or teacher has to be loud to be heard in the recording. 


No comments: