My Love My Life

My Love My Life
Dream big, earn it, enjoy life

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Chinese New Year 2014~

Feb 1

A few days after my Bday, Chinese New Year arrive. Its like one celebration after another. Of course, CNY is usually a really hot season and shows the beginning of a new year in Chinese calendar. First visited was my family in my mom's side. Aunty and Uncles came over to my place and have family lunch and dinner previously. During the first day of the month of Feb, we all went and visit my grand-aunt family. Mom side of course. Their place is all the way in Sepang, and the place has lack of trees, so it was really hot. Me, who sweat easily, really am soaked, sticky and probably stinky like a pig ~ ~. But overall, I did have fun, cause my whole family was there. My cousins brought their fire crackers and all. Thou it was still day light, yes they still play the crackers. xD. The elders talked, while the younger ones play haha.






Oh ya, i also got a temporary new hairstyle xD haha. My aunty bought a hair curler for me for my bday present. So I'd used it during CNY. With the help of my 2 aunties.










After chatting and leisurely sitting down in my grand-aunty house, we went out for lunch, all of us together. We went to a seafood restaurant, which is near the river/jeti. Am not so clear, as it was during CNY (now its already october :P)





Everyone was already hungry when we reached and waited for the food. My cousins, especially are gobbling down the foods xD. We did eat crab, then there's the clam family (lala), everything also finished after that, no left overs. There were lots of shops there too so, after eating, the elders went and buy all sorts of snacks or fruits. The younger ones just loitering around or running around, as for me, i just sat there i think lol.  

 This is the decorations outside the restaurant. We were already done eating and buying stuff, the next destination was a visit to a temple nearby. I forgot whats the name already but its huge~



































The temple was wonderful. Beautiful environment and the interior was overwhelming. It feels calm. But at that time was excited kind of environment because it was CNY and there are alot of ppl there. Plus there were lion dance performance xD.

No comments: