My Love My Life

My Love My Life
Dream big, earn it, enjoy life

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Japan Trip Day 3! (Kyoto) #Throwback

21 December 2016

Third day!

Morning comes and grab a quick breakfast at the Kyoto stations. Yeap, Mcdonalds Breakfast. Sadly I dont have pictures of it, fast food but it was nice 😂. The reason why we got up early is to catch a train to Uji-Makishimacho, Nara. A day with deers ~ Cold cold weather. 









DEERS EVERYWHERE. 



























 

The deeers really do bow ahhaahha. So cute. We walked through the park, feed the deers and also walked into a temple? Shrine. lol. There's a building, its like a small museum or some sort, there was a small 'cafe'. We walked quite some time already, so we went in to warm ourselves and rest. Matcha Latte was definitely my choice and we had a layer cake. 😍




 

CONTINUE WITH THE WALK 😂
Like I mentioned before, never get bored with the scenery of Japan. Plus, its peaceful. Of course it was not a holiday for the Japanese, or else it will be like a human hord. 











 

Before we know it, we are back at the station. And I seee Foooood. 🙆 Lunch Lunch Lunch time. I think we went into the shop fill with Katsu dish. Delicious, crispy, you add your own sauce provided by them or its on the table, meat tender and soup well, miso, for me is nice. Lovely shop too. 















NEXT
The next destination, we went to Shimagyo-Ku. Pokemon centre at Kyoto~ My bro and I had a short-fast shopping at the pokemon centre while our parents walked around or sat somewhere to wait for us 😛. If I ever going back to Japan, I will definitely be visiting the pokemon centre. And since now, Tokyo, Kyoto as well as Osaka has pokemon centre, its just perfect 😂. 







After some satisfying shopping, we left the shopping district to another location, Gion. A street fill with many different shop lots also. (Again, theres stuff to see). AND, thou it was expensive, I got a chance to wear the Kimono and took a short photoshoot. (I look ...fat ...) lol. I cringed whenever I looked back my photos. So, basically, this street, you are able to find these shops where they rent out their kimono at a certain price, and different kimono, comes with different price. I think they have packages, if I'm not mistaken. I rented the kimono and let them do the make up. I didn't do my hair, cause it comes with a different price. The amount of time to rent it also comes with a different price 😅. Ones in a lifetime, I guess it will be worth it. They will help you to wear the kimono. AND I can tell you, when they put on the sash and belt for me, I couldn'tt breathe. Layers upon layers upon layers. OMG hahahahhahaah. Great experience. I took the photoshoot packaged? one, where I just wear the kimono and walked to another shop to take photo (yes, the cameraman is located at another shop lol). At least, I can consider I'd walked around the streets with a Kimono. 
No worries, they do allow you to wear the Kimono longer, just that you need to pay more of course. After photoshoot, you change to your regular clothes there and just past the Kimono to them. You don't have to carry the kimono or wear it back all the way there. 











 

Of course the next thing we did was to find food. How fast the time pass. My bro and dad was already hungry when I was having my photoshoot. lol. Sadly I only took mine and my dad's food. I dont know where did my bro and mom's one. 😐







END OF DAY 3!

No comments: