My Love My Life

My Love My Life
Dream big, earn it, enjoy life

Friday, February 13, 2015

Another gathering before Ong Jo Leen went to Australia to study :( .(2014)

Feb 11

It was just few days after we had met up in Sunway. I orginally said I couldn't make it, but I think the certain someone was not free in the end, so I just joined up with her and her friends. We met up at Tropicana Mall to have dinner, all came on different times. One of them reached really early, like, 4+pm? I reached there about 5pm cause I worried it would jam like hell if I started journey later. I met up with one of them, chat awhile and also keep pushing everybody to reach faster xD . It was really boring, we had nothing to do, we walked talk, and I think we walked 2-3 times around the mall then only settled somewhere to sit. LOL. The people there probably thinking (whats wrong with those girls) After when most of us arrived, we went to the cafe/restaurant called The Big Bad Wolf and Three Little Pigs (I'm sorry if its wrong, I only went there ones and it was Feb last year xD hahah)




 The proper food photos are in the middle of the post LOL. Its all messed up, first time it being this messy. gosh. paiseh. @.@





















 I know the food pic are everywhere but the more i try to adjust the more it become worse
-__-. But these are our foor that we ordered.It is pricy but luckily it was delicious.














After we ate and talk, we went out and took group photo as shown above xD. 

No comments: