My Love My Life

My Love My Life
Dream big, earn it, enjoy life

Friday, February 13, 2015

Gathering with old friend / farewell meet up (2014)

Since a few days before chinese year this year, I've been talking with my best friend or crazy "sister" who had been MIA almost a year before that. She only find me back after when she need to go to Australia ..soon. -.- ..this happened beginning of this year. I'll forgive her since she got fine me and go out :P. We talked and laughed like crazy like usual. When she got bored, she took crazy pics, so I did the same thing. It's just really crazy xD. We plan and agreed to meet up some time after Chinese New Year.

Feb 6

We went to TWG (sunway) after having lunch at the same time waiting for Joee to arrive. It was actually full with people when we arrived although it was quite late already. Its like somehow, those people don't need to work lol. But one thing I don't like about it is that, the service of getting us seat is bad. I'm not sure is because they think our status is low or what manner they have but they totally ignored us when there are already a few empty seats. They did not even ask how many person we have so that they can adjust on where we can be seated. However, it was suppose to be a happy and memorable day, so I did not keep in mind too much about it. But I love the waitress service, she gave a great hospitality service xD. \


 Was standing outside, waiting to get seated. See, so many people @.@

 Must always have a selfie after we are seated comfortably xD hahaha .



 I love their tea collections, there were alot of flavours, we couldnt decide what to drink! hahaha,  and the teapot set. It was elegant and shinyyyyy ahaha. It's gold in colour, anybody can get attracted from that :P.


Their tea time set is actually quite expensive, but since we shared it, three person, the price in the ned is ok, I think RM 30+ per person. There are scones, sandwiches and macaroons. Each of us get to choose a flavour since there were 3 macaroons served xD hahha.


I personally don't have favourite macaroons or love macaroons a lot like most people because they are kind of too sweet for me. But different people have their own opinion on it and some people like super sweet stuff !. As long as they don't consume too much, diabetes is a scary thing! LOL.


say cheese to the teapot ! xD





Yum Yum, I honestly can say, I most enjoy is their tea. Of cause I haven't tried all of it, there are just too many choices ! And we are not familiar even a quarter of it hahahha. It was nice and addictive till we ordered another one hahaha. The smell is just exquisite.
After tea time, we went and walk around awhile, chit chat, catch up the time we had lost by did not see each other for so long d. Then we went to eat steamboat ! hahaha. I regret, I did not take that much photo when we had steamboat. Shabu Shabu steamboat if I'm not mistaken. ;)


And thats all for that day. ;)

No comments: