My Love My Life

My Love My Life
Dream big, earn it, enjoy life

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Hair pampering galore ~ at The Edge. (Moist Diane)

Feb 12th 2015

It's been awhile since I pampered my hair or to say that I hardly bring myself to the saloon to baby my hair. I have long hair and mostly of the time I get split ends, plus a lot of parts of my hair is tangled left and right @.@. Of cause I do use serum but does not last that long. So I'm glad that I had this session, Moist Diane at The Edge. Moist Diane is actually existed overseas, especially in Japan, so this is the new launching For this country, Malaysia, not to mention they are also partnering with Watsons Malaysia xD. 

This is my hair before, it might look nice and neat, but seriously, my hair is all over the place and some of it its tangled but because I want to take a selfie, of cause want nice one la ^0^.



I regretted that I did not take that much selfies before the washing. I think most of the pictures are with my friends. Since its my first time experiencing their product, I was really curious about it. I was wondering how my hair would urn out because as I read, Moist Diane series of products emphasize on deep cleanse, deep nourishment, and deep moisturization.  It is aimed to bring out a healthy, rich long lasting smooth hair that strengthens, conditions and repairs. 

They have different types of hair care products such as ;


1. Extra Damage Repair Hair Mask



2. Extra Damage Repair Shampoo


3. Extra Damage Repair Treatment.



4. Moist and Shine Shampoo.




5. Moist and Shine Treatment.




6. Volume and Scalp Shampoo.




7. Volume and Scalp Treatment.

Their product contain natural oil product. I know it might sound like "what? oil? Wouldn't that make your hair more oily? And I can definitely answer, No. In fact, it makes your hair more healthy and silky. Our hair/roots of our hair, excretes oil, to give our hair moisture and nutrients to stay strong. But these oil does not cover to the ends of our hair, especially for Ladies with long hair, the end tips are mostly dry and often get split ends. Hence, Moist Diane: The Next Generation of Oil Hair Care with PhytoCellTech Technology. 



Anywayyyyys, I love the hospitality there, the hairstylist are all friendly. I'm usually a shy and quiet person so its usually hard for me to continue a conversation. But that time, I can say that's the first time I had fun chatting with the hairstylist while getting my hair pampered. (look at the bottom photo, the hairstylist was actually playing with my hair while I was taking a selfie xD).Plus, my hair is like thick and long, I salute them for being able to be patient with my hair XD. Big thumbs up to all of them. hahahaa.




This pic, above, my fringe is not even straight, and I just cut it not too long ago. I had it cut in another place because it was growing long already. Literally, that person ask if I wanted to cut it straight, so I said yes. THEN, my hair end up like that, even the hairstylist (the person who did my hair in The Edge, is Calvin Wong,  I normally don't give a shout out, but he was exceptional because .....[cont]) notice that my hair was not aligned straightly D: BUTTTTTT ....


TAAAADAAAAAA ~! Thanks to him, my fringe is adjusted ahhahahaha. He kindly offered to cut my fringe so that it does not look awkward like before lol. I was even excited that I just took a pic of myself even when there was leftover hair stuck on my face LOL. paiseh ~~~ ( [cont] that's why I credit/give a shout out to him. He was a great help. Nice to talk to too). 

Ok, I normally don't really support any product if it gives a really poor result in the end, BUT I really love this product. I'm NOT KIDDING. My hair still stayed really smooth and soft even after 2 days. Usually my hair would be a mess after I woke up from bed. And I would need to use hair moisturizer or hair serum. I love it until I touch my hair every so often. HAHAHHAHAHA. 




LOOK LOOK, my hair after the day of the treatment.

Definitely,  Moist Diane: The Next Generation of Oil Hair Care with PhytoCellTech Technology. ~~ ! 

The Edge, Hair Studio
Grand Millennium Hotel, Level 2A
Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100, Kuala Lumpur. 

2 comments: