My Love My Life

My Love My Life
Dream big, earn it, enjoy life

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

!~29/11/08~!
Interact Open Hse xD ..
Didn do much, all about interact stuff ..
Its an open hse ..so there's things to eat n drink ..
When i reached there ..i was like ..woah ..
All dressed up so ..funky n retro O.O ..
I was like sticking out from all those ppl - - ..
We were like stil waiting for ppl to come ..so i sat n chat wit a junior ..
She's nice n has rely ..fair skin LOL ..envy envy ..
Then when almost everyone was there ..Trishna n the rest of the B.O.D started the ..urm ..
Wadeva they were doin lol ..its for the new comers oni so ..i lay back =x ..
But TRISHNA ..of all ppl ..u call me to say la - - ..rite rite ..
Alot of other ppl went there oso ok =xxx ..hahahha ..
Hmm ..then after tht ..they played a game ..
It was the 'Catch the Culprit' game again ...i didn rely join in ..
i just cheered n watch n laugh xD ...hahah ..
Then after tht, we took a rest, drink ..eat ...n then ..
They played ...musical chairs? ..O.o ..i was like .ok~~~ ....
Watch them played oso =xx ..hahah ...dam funny ..
B.O.Ds out LOL ..All juniors ..wuhuuuu ..
There were music too ..we blast the music ..n nobody cares xDD ..haha
After tht, we just sit n chat lo ..nth special act ..listen to music ..
Hearing ppl scream ..n sing -- ..lol ..insane i noe xD ..
I sit n talked n laugh ..ok lo tht day ...atleast sumthing ..instead of siting at home ..
After all this, we cleaned up n took pics ..
So now im stil waitng for the pics ..LOL ..TRISH! IF UR SEEING THIS! I WAN TO SAY SUMTHING! ...
I WAN THE PICS! xD ..help me help me x.x ..lol~~~~
END OF THIS DAY OSO ..HAHAHA

No comments: