My Love My Life

My Love My Life
Dream big, earn it, enjoy life

Monday, December 8, 2008

Another previous tag ...

Tagged by Hsu Yi

1. The last person who tagged you is?
WONG HSU YI xD

2. Your relationship wit him/her?
Good fwens

3. Your 5 impression towards him/her?
- The very blur type of person xD
- crazy
- fwenly
- funny
- very nice

4. The most memorable thing he/she has ever done for you?
hmm ..lets see ...being a good fwen =xx

5. If he/she becomes your lover, you will?
Nvr - - ..im not a less

6. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will?
hope not, she's a very good fwen xD ..hard to think tht we're enemies O.o

7. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on?
Omg ..she wont be my lover, trust me =xxxxx

8. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is?
Urm ..then there must be a prob sumwhere - -

9. The most resirable things to do for him/her is?
err ..nth tht i can think off yet

10. Overall impression of him/her is?
She is very very innocent ..lol ...n very fwenly xD

11. How do you think the people around you feel about you?
very very kind ..n so-called quiet girl xD

12. The character for you for yourself is?
Not so socialize, good, fwenly, helpful xD

13. On the contrary, the character you hate about yourself is?
negative thoughts, not confident ...

14. The most ideal person you want to be is?
myself, but a lil better =P

15. For the person who cares about you, say something about them.
You guys are awesome, I rely rely love you all n thkx for being there for me xD

16. Bra or panties?
What kind of question is this - - ...

17. Chocolate or ice cream?
I wud say ice cream cause ..so long nvr eat those =x

18. 15 people to tag ..
- Jo Leen
- Teddie
- Rubini
- Bairavi
- Sai Khong
- Trishna
- Shu Ying
- Ellerie
- Yin Li
- Yoke Yee
- Mun Wai
- Nico
- Wayne
- Munira

No comments: