My Love My Life

My Love My Life
Dream big, earn it, enjoy life

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Continue my post =P ..
After tht DC camp, everything like normal d lo ..
At home ..do nth, but got hse work la - - ..
Had tuition ..n blablabla ..then elden asked me if wan to go for badminton ..
So i say yes lo ..since got nth to do at home ..simply go n play ba =x ..
N since teacher oso asked me to go - - ..
Anyways, it was on a tuesday, 25/11/08 ..
Who was there? ..hmm ..me, my bro, don, jill, elden, his sis, teacher n his son ..
Many rite? =x ..haha, but we didn play in the skewl this time ..
My primary skewl hall was fully booked it seemed ..
So he rent 2 courts in a badminton hall ..i didn noe wad was the price ..
but i noe i needed to pay him ..
As usual, i wudn rely dare to play ..but this time i just ..'go on n just play' xP ..
The whole time i was playing wit jill ..hahaha ..
But i stopped alot ..due to my condition then ..
We played n stopped n played n stopped ..LOL ..
After when it was almost 5 ..elden came and asked us to have a 'match' wit him n my bro ..
Wait ..rephraise, its a fwenly game between me 2gether wit jill n him 2gether wit my bro ..
It took me a long time to say yes ...LOL ..hahahaha ..
I just sat there n disagreeing wit him ..saying alot of excuse to avoid playing wit him ..
Cause he is like ..freaking dam good - - ..im like ..a WEAK one LOL ..
In the end ..we played wit them ..hahahhaa ..not as bad as i thought lmao ..
Then there goes my day ..go back home ..bathe ..watch tv ..n then check mails xP ..

THEN i got another news tht we're gonna play on the thursday oso which is 27/11/08 ..
So ok lo ..it WAS fun playing on the tuesday ..n jill definitely wan to play again ..
On the thursday, this time, i rent the court ..hahaha ..
N my cousin got tag along this time too ..
My aunty came down n followed us awhile ..she helped to asked for 2 courts ..
Then when he say the amount ..i was like ..WOAH RM 60 LOLXXXX ..
I nearly gonna pay ..but my aunty asked for a discount! ..hahahah!
N it worked =P ..she just say 'no discount one ar? all student playing oni' ..
Then the guy looked around ..n think ..suddenly he say ..
'ok la, Rm 40' ..i was like ..YES! ..hahahah ..cheap cheap ..
Suddenly elden came lol ..he walked all the way from home till the place - - ..
Insane isnt he ..nvr asked me for transport ..crazy meh ..xD hahah ..
After tht, we went to the court, put our things ..
Elden started giving me the money d ..he gave RM15 ...dots - -'' ..
Pay so much later everyone no need to pay meh ..
I looked at him ..n say, so much meh ..
Then he looked at me weirdly ..i continued, 'i oni got the courts for Rm 4o' ..
He stunned O.o ..'for 2 courts?' ..i noded ..'from 3-5?' ...yes ..
I can see his expression ..the wow expression xD ..hahahaha! ..
I continued again, 'my aunty got discounts for us LOL' ..
I told him y he didn tel me the courts were RM 60 - - ..
He just laugh ..then he stil gave me Rm 10 ..*faint*! ..
After tht ..we just played ..teacher wasn there yet ..
This time ..start of by playing wit them d ..
My cousin play wit Don LOL ..Don had to stand near the net to catch the shuttle =xxx ..
Teacher came short after a while ..he played wit his son ..
Then mins later ..i end up playing wit Don n him ..
Then he asked wan to pair wit Don or not ..yellow n yellow ..i say no thank u ..
Of cuz la ..i paired wit jill ..me n jill wanted to get our revenge =P ..hahaha!
N we did! Hahaha ..but wit Don's help oso xDD ..
He is like a death machine =xxx ..
He hit the shuttle to elden twice xDD ..HAHAHHA ..i rely cudn stop laughing then ..
First was, nearly kena the head ..the shuttle fly through above his head, kena the hair i think =x
Then the second, kena him at the side LOLX ..I LAUGH OUT LOUD ..LOL* ..
After tht i told him, 'thts y i dun wn to pair wit Don' =xx ..hahaha ..
He glared at me ..wit a play play expression of cuz ..xD ..hahahaha ..
I thought i wudn move tht much ..but end up ..ok lo ..
I ran, jump, hit =x ..hahaha ..goodd exercise ..
We had the court longer than i expected ...almost 6 then oni the lights off O.O ..wow ..
WORTH IT MAN RM40! ..then, time for everyone to pay me ..LOL ..wahahaha ..
Teacher wanted to pay elden ..but he say i pay de the court ..
Then teacher suddenly say, 'mana boleh perempuan bayar untuk lelaki' ..
I laugh again! LOL ..hahahha ..
Teacher paid me Rm 50 ..O.O'' ..all i cud think was ...i no change LOL ..
I told teacher ..i got the court for Rm 40 oni ..
Then he started calculating ..elden standing there ..laughing ..><'' ..
So all calculate finish d ..i just gav the amount tht teacher said ..
To my surprise ..jill asked my teacher to hav a round go ..play i mean ..
They played i just watch n chat wit elden ..
MAn, she is so hyper in sports - - ..no wonder so many ppl in skewl wans her in sports LOL .
After tht, i had to go home ..my aunty wanted to cook d ..
Oh ya ..my aunty was there oso ..wit the 2 of my cousins xP ..hahah
ANOTHER THING ..my bro's senior was there - - ..lol ..so many ppl ..
B4 i END! ..GUESS WHO's BDAY WAS IT?! ..xD
!~27/11/08~!
YUPS, WAS AAVEN BDAY! oledi msg him tht day ..time: 12 hr, 0 min, 0 sec ..
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
HAPY HAPPY HAPPY BlATED BDAY ..=xxxxx
!~END~!

No comments: