My Love My Life

My Love My Life
Dream big, earn it, enjoy life

Monday, December 8, 2008

Previous tag ...
Tagged by Rubynieeee
A. Attached or Single?
Single~ =x
B. Best friend?
Jo Leen
C. Cake or Pie?
Cake xD
D. Day of choice?
Holi-DaaYyyy xDDD ..hahaha
E. Essential item?
Hp n Com
F. Favourite colour?
Blue, Purple, Black Pink n White =xx
G. Gummy bears or Worms?
O.o ..gummy bears? ...--
H. Home town?
Pj =D
I. Favourite Indulgence?
Relaxation on the beach O.o
J. January or July?
January!
K. Kids?
CUTE! xD
L. Life isnt complete without?
Fwens, family ...sumbody special xD
M. Marriage date?
Its too early for tht - -
N. Number of brothers and sisters?
I oni hav one lil bro
O. Oranges or Apple?
both? LOL
P. Phobias?
Heights, pressure ..complications
Q. Quotes?
Dunno ..
R. Reason to smile?
When the situation is funny? ..when i see my fwens happy ..can say i usually smile xD
S. Season of choice?
Spring
T. Tag 5 people
1. Jo Leen
2. TeDdiE
3. Shu Ying
4. Hsu Yi
5. Sai Khong
U. Unknown fact about me?
Not sure xD
V. Vegetables?
Brocolli? Carrots? LOng bean? I like alot of vegetables ..except green peas - -
W. Worst Habits?
Biting my lip's skin - -
X. X-ray or Ultrasound?
O.o ..choose for wad? lol .
Y. Your favourite type of food?
I like all kinds of food ..i think =xx ..hahha but not FATS
Z. Zodiac sign?
Aquarius

No comments: