My Love My Life

My Love My Life
Dream big, earn it, enjoy life

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Latest tag ..

Tagged by ONG JO LEEN

x1. Who is your ONE best friend?
The person who tag me ..

x2. How long do you know him/her?
Since primary ..

x3. Upload a pic of you & him/her
Wad? ..O.o ..later le, lz now =xxxx

x4. Is the person that tagged you your best friend?
i known her quite sum time, she helped me i helped her ..mainly, it can be said tht way xD

x5. Describe the person that tagged you
She is one crazy, hyper, weird n a PIG girl xD

x6. How do you get to know the person that tagged you?
Primary, sat in the same car, use to play speed together ..n i always win =x ..wahahahaa

x7. Ever regreted from knowing some friend?
Hmm ..this is hard, sumtimes i DO feel tht way, sumtimes i DONT ;)

x8. If your best friend betrayed you, what will you do?
This is a tough one ..i supposed i hav to think about it, duno wad wil happen

x9. Its your best friend birthday. What would you give him/her?
Its a surprise ...cant tel =xx ..scare her alil, muahahahaa

x10. Say something grateful to your best friend
Well, thkx for being there for me, if it wasnt for you also, i think i wud hav suffered ..although we're not in the same class or see each other often, your stil my one best friend tht i will cherish n nvr forget ;) ..fwens foreva~ xD huggs!

I tag:
- Teddie
- Yin Li
- Hsu Yi
- Rubini
- Sai Khong
- Ellerie
- Wayne
- Bairavi
- Trishna
- Shu Ying

No comments: